BOSE institute recruitment 2018-19 to fill 07 vacancies | BOSE institute released notifications, apply BOSE institute jobs online @ www.dst.gov.in. BOSE institute has come up this year by releasing the number of BOSE institute recruitment notifications to fill around 07 (Seven) jobs out of which 04 (Four) for Upper division clerk, 02 (Two) for Accountant and 01 (One) for office Superintendent vacancy in different cadres.
BOSE jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Upper division clerk, Accountant and office Superintendent|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Official web Portal||www.dst.gov.in|
Upper division clerk: 04 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for upper division clerk should have Degree from a recognized institute / university with good English knowledge and computer application work application with experience.
- Salary Structure:-Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Accountant: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Accountant should have graduate from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Upper division clerk: Maximum 27 years
- Accountant: Maximum 35 years
Selection Process:- personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for BOSE recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website of BOSE institute http://www.jsbose.ac.in on or before 31st May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 31st May 2018