- 40 Scientific Officer, Instructor – 18th December 2017
bprd recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Scientific Officer, Instructor|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Official web Portal||www.bprd.nic.in|
The Bureau of Police Research and Development released new notification on their official website www.bprd.nic.in for the recruitment of total 40 (forty) jobs out of which 04 (four) vacancies for Scientific Officer, 17 (seventeen) for Instructor & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 18th December 2017.
Scientific Officer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BPRD Scientific Officer job should have Master’s degree in Sociology with specialization in Research methodology or Correctional Administration or Criminal Sociology or Sociology of Deviance from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Instructor: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BPRD Instructor posts should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and equivalent with Five years’ experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 65 years as on 10th August 2018.
Selection Process:- BPRD will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for BPRD recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview with prescribed application form at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: BPR&D HQrs., NH- 8, Near SSB Office, Mahipalpur, New Delhi.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 18th December 2017 at 09:00 AM