BPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification advertisement 1065 Assistant Engineer Vacancy
Bihar Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in for the recruitment of total 1065 (one thousand and sixty five) Assistant Engineer vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 12th April 2017.
BPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||1065|
|Official web Portal||www.bpsc.bih.nic.in|
BPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Engineer: 1065 Posts (Civil – 969 & Mechanical – 96 Posts)
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BPSC Assistant Engineer posts should have BE/ B.Tech in Civil / Mechanical from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2016.
- Assistant Engineer: 21 to 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/ BC (Female)
Selection Process:- BPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges in any branch of State Bank of India through a payment Challan.
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 800/- (Rupee eight hundred only)
How to apply for BPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with all educational certificates & envelope superscribed ‘Advt no.’ send to the Joint Secretary-cum-examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna – 800001 on or before 12th April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 12th April 2017
Advertisement Number:- 02-04/2017