BPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification apply for 903 Mobile Veterinary Officer vacancy
Bihar Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in for the recruitment of total 903 (nine hundred and three) Mobile Veterinary Officer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from on or before 31st March 2017.
BPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Mobile Veterinary Officer|
|No of Vacancies||903|
|Official web Portal||www.bpsc.bih.nic.in|
BPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Mobile Veterinary Officer: 903 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BPSC Mobile Veterinary Officer job should have B.V.Sc or B.V.Sc & AH.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2017.
- Mobile Veterinary Officer: 21 to 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/ BC (Female)
Selection Process:- BPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Mobile Veterinary Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Mobile Veterinary Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through State Bank of India a Challan.
- SC/ ST: Rs. 75/- (Rupee seventy five only)
- Others: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with all educational certificates, self-attested envelope size of 16*10 c.m. postal stamp of Rs. 40/- & envelope superscribed ‘Advt no. & Post Name’ send to the Joint Secretary-Cum-examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna – 800001 on or before 31st March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 31st March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017