- 265 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Technician – 11th July 2017
bps govt medical college recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant/ Laboratory Technician|
|No of Vacancies||265|
|Official web Portal||www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in|
Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat released new notification on their official website www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in for the recruitment of total 265 (two hundred and sixty five) jobs out of which 37 (thirty seven) vacancies for Technical Assistant, 31 (thirty one) for Laboratory Technician & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 12th June 2017 to 11th July 2017.
Technical Assistant: 37 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BPS govt Medical College Technical Assistant job should have B.Sc in Medical Technology of Matric with Science (Physics and Chemistry) with Diploma in Laboratory Technician course.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Laboratory Technician: 31 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BPS govt Medical College Laboratory Technician posts should have Matric with Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Diploma in Laboratory Technician course from Public Health Laboratory Karnal on any other recognized Institution.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years as on 11th July 2017.
Selection Process:- BPS Govt Medical College will be conduct the Verification/ Scrutiny cum Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for Reserved category candidate and Half of above fee for Women candidate and No Fee for Handicapped Personnel and Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
How to apply for BPS Govt Medical College recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the website www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in from 12th June 2017 to 11th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 12th June 2017
Form Submission End Date: 11th July 2017
Challan Payment: 13th July 2017
Advertisement Number:- 3 /2017