BSF recruitment 2016 notification 622 ASI and HC posts: Applications are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens belonging to General, Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes for the post of ASI(RM) and HC(RO) in BSF Comn Set-up in the pay scale of Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-D plus Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month for ASI(RM) and Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-I) plus Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- per month for HC(RO) respectively. The post carries, in addition to pay, dearness allowance and other allowances, leave travel concession, medical facility etc, as applicable to central Govt employees and rent free accommodation, ration money or free ration as admissible to the members of the Force from time to time- New pension scheme as per Central Civil Services (extra ordinary pension) amendment rules 2003 will be applicable to all selected candidates for appointment on the basis of above test
Name of Post:- Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable
Eligibility:- 10th, 12th pass, Diploma
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 15th July 2016
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years for general Candidates, 18 to 28 Years for OBC candidates and 18 to 30 Years for SC/ ST candidates as on 15th July 2016.
Post Name:- Assistant Sub Inspector (RM)
- Total no. of Posts:- 152 Posts
- Qualification:- Matric with 3 year Diploma in Radio and TV Technology or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central government or State government OR l0+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of Fifty percent with selective subject being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or institution.
Post Name:- Head Constable (Radio Operator)
- Total no. of Posts:- 470 Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculation or equivalent and two year Industrial Training institute Certificate in Radio and TV or Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam (OMR based Screening test), descriptive Test Preliminary Screening and Physical efficiency Test.
Application Fee:- A Bank Draft of amount Rs 50/- (Rupees fifty) only by General and OBC candidates as the examination fee will be prepared in favor of the inspector General/ DlG /Comdt, to whom the print out of application has to be sent and payable at respective SBI/post office. However the SC/ST & BSF serving personnel and female candidates of all categories are not required to submit examination fee. Bank Draft number has to be filled in specific column/boxes provided in the online application form.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates should apply online application through the official website www.bsf.nic.in from 16th June 2016 to 15th July 2016 and send one print out of online application form along with original bank draft to recruitment centers by superscribing the envelope containing application in bold letters with “ application for the post of ASI / RM or HC (RO)” within 15 days from the last date online application form.
- Starting Date for submission of online application: 16th June 2016
- Last Date for submission of online application: 15th July 2016
- OMR Based Screening Test: 25th September 2016
- Descriptive Written Test: 18th December 2016
- PST, PET, Documentation and Final Medical: 20th March 2017