- 07 Technical Assistant (A & D) Group I & II – 25th October 2017
bsip recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant Group I & II|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.bsip.res.in|
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany released new notification on their official website www.bsip.res.in for the recruitment of total 07 (seven) jobs out of which 03 (three) vacancies for Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group-I, 04 (four) for Technical Assistant ‘D’ Group-II vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 25th October 2017.
Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group-I: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BSIP Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group-I job should have High School with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with 50% marks in the aggregate and ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant trade OR 10 + 2 with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with relevant technical subjects with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Technical Assistant ‘D’ Group-II: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BSIP Technical Assistant ‘D’ Group-II posts should have 1st class B.Sc. or recognized equivalent qualification or recognized equivalent qualification OR 1st class Diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 years full time duration or recognized equivalent qualification.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 28 years as on 25th October 2017.
Selection Process:- BSIP will be conduct the test for Technical Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technical Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand draft in favour of the Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow.
- SC/ ST/ PH: No Application Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for BSIP recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of marks sheets, certificate, degree, testimonials etc., Send to the Registrar, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, 53, University Road, Lucknow – 226007. Uttar Pradesh (India) on or before 25th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 25th October 2017
Advertisement Number:- 05/2017