BVFCL recruitment 2017 Notification
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited has invites application for the Chief Engineer vacancies.
BVFCL hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Chief Engineer|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||21 days from date of advt.|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh (Assam)|
Name of Post:- Chief Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 52 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 17500 – 22300/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 14 years post qualification executive experience.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
For General & OBC Category: 200/-
Application fee through Bank draft drawn in favour of BVFC Limited, Namrup, payable at SBI/ UCO Bank, at Namrup, Assam.
How to apply offline for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials regarding age, qualification, experience, caste certificates, recent passport size colour photograph, in an envelope must be Superscribed as Application for the post of _____, to The Chief Personnel Officer, BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Distt: Dibrugarh, Assam – 786623 within 21 days of advertisement.
Advertisement Number:- HR/12/2016/05
Starting Date to application: 14th January 2017 to 20th January 2017
Closing / Last Date to application: Within days of advt.
- Essential qualifications as specified must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE/ approved Autonomous Institution.
- Reservation of post /relaxation in age etc. as applicable for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/PH and Ex- Serviceman candidates shall be as per the Government of India directives.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) are required to submit attested copies of their caste/ non creamy layer certificates issued by the Competent Authority along with the application. OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as “General”
- For claiming the benefit of Physically Handicapped, the candidates should produce Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Board attached to the special Employment Exchange/Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for PH or Head of concerned Department of a Government Civil Hospital satisfying the prescribed disability criteria.
- BVFCL reserves the right to relax the age criteria in case of highly deserving candidates, offer immediate lower posts in case candidates are not found suitable for the advertised/applied post.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Department/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies shall either forward their application through proper channel or shall produce “No objection certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Applications not found as per prescribed format will be summarily rejected. An application not accompanied by relevant certificate(s)/document(s)/photographs etc wherever necessary or requisite fee or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate to be called for interview for any post. The Corporation reserves the right to restrict the eligible candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of convenient norms that may be decided by the Corporation.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BVFCL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Only the shortlisted candidates, who are found apparently eligible based on the details given in the application form, will be called for interview.
- Out station candidates called for interview shall be paid single to and fro rail fare in AC-II tier restricted to shortest rail/road route on production of Railway/Bus ticket.
- Posting of selected candidates shall be at Registered Office of the Corporation, Namrup and their service will be liable to be transferred anywhere within the Corporation.
- Apart from the pay and allowances (Basic pay, D.A, fringe benefits, NE Allowance, Namrup allowances etc.) other benefits includes Gratuity, PF, Employees Pension Scheme under EPS’95, Group Insurance in lieu of EDLI, GPAIS, Medical benefits, Residential accommodation/ HRA (depending on place of posting), Educational assistance for children etc as per rules of the BVFCL. Higher start in the time scale of pay may be considered in case of deserving candidates.
- Candidates released on VRS/VSS from any Government organization/PSUs fulfilling the above condition, May also apply and in the event of his/her selection he/she will be required to deposit the entire ex- gratia benefits to the Corporation before joining as per rules.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of the candidature.
- Deserving candidates only may apply in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials regarding age, qualification, experience, caste for SC/ST & valid non creamy layer certificate for OBC, PH certificate for physically challenged candidate from Competent Authority, two recent passport size colour photographs and a non-refundable application fee of ` 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for candidates belonging to General and OBC category only by way of Bank draft drawn in favour of BVFC Limited, Namrup, payable at SBI/UCO Bank, at Namrup, Assam-786623.SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fees provided they attach an attested copy of SC/ST/PH certificate as applicable, issued by the Competent Authority along with their application.
- Application duly complete in all respects super scribing on the envelope “Application for the post____________ ” (name of the post) should be sent so as to reach The Chief Personnel Officer, BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist.: Dibrugarh, Assam, Pin-786623 within 21 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- Applications received after last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned. BVFCL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ non delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- BVFCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancy and cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.