C-DAC recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 Project Engineer Posts: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R & D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Name of Post||Project Engineer (I & II)|
|No of Post||05 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2016|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Project Engineer I
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 31st October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First class B.E./B. Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline OR DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 5 year of post qualification work experience. OR Post Graduate Degree in Computer science/Electronics /IT/Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
Name of Post:- Project Engineer II
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years as on 31st October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post-qualification work experience. OR DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 years of post-qualification work experience. OR DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience. OR Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/ Masters in Engineering (ME) OR Ph.D. in relevant domain.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply online for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.cdac.in on or before 31st October 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 31st October 2016
- The personal interview will be held at Chennai. The date of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through an e-mail. Candidates are advised to keep checking the website (www.cdac.in) for any information/ updates.
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate application.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees on probation.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc., which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- The contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization/absorption or continuation of service in C-DAC, Chennai.
- The person selected for contract appointment will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract.
- Outstation candidates who qualify for the personal interview will be paid single second-class/ sleeper class (not air-conditioned) return train fare by direct/ shortest route on production of original ticket/ receipt for travel. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The number of unreserved/reserved posts advertised may vary and C-DAC reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- C-DAC reserves the right to assign duties to the selected candidate in any location where C-DAC, Chennai has work in progress.
- Applications not providing adequate information required for assessment will be liable for rejection.
- C-DAC, Chennai currently works in Kolkata, Delhi, Srinagar, Leh, Udhampur, Mumbai, and Visakhapatnam in addition to Chennai.