- 18 Assistant Registrar – 9th June 2017
Calcutta High Court recruitment 2017-18 notification apply for 18 Assistant Registrar vacancy
Calcutta High Court released new notification on their official website www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of total 18 (eighteen) Assistant Registrar vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 9th June 2017.
Calcutta High Court jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Assistant Registrar|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Official web Portal||www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in|
Calcutta High Court recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Registrar: 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Calcutta High Court Assistant Registrar job should have Graduation from the Calcutta University or an equivalent examination of a statutory Indian or other University and/or Institution and must possess knowledge of vernacular of the State of West Bengal.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 42000/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
- Assistant Registrar: 18 to 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ PH
Selection Process:- Calcutta High Court admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Registrar vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Registrar vacancy should pay the below charges through Bank Challan payable at UBI, in favour of Registrar, High Court, O.S. being A/C No. 0091010372343 (High Court Branch).
- General: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PWD: Rs. 75/- (Rupee seventy-five only)
How to apply for Calcutta High Court recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested all the relevant documents, self-addressed envelopes of the Size of 25 cm. x 11 cm. with postal stamp of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) to The Registrar, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta on or before 9th June 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 9th June 2017