- 450 Probationary Officer – 31st January 2018
canara bank po recruitment 2018
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|No of Vacancies||450|
|Official web Portal||www.canarabank.com|
Canara Bank released new notification on their official website www.canarabank.in for the recruitment of total 450 (four hundred and fifty) Probationary Officer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 9th January 2018 to 31st January 2018.
Probationary Officer: 450 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Canara Bank Probationary Officer job should have A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st April 2017.
- Probationary Officer: 20 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Canara Bank Call Latter will be issued to conduct the online test for Probationary Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview, Group Discussion and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Probationary Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/PWBD: Rs. 118/- (Rupee one hundred eighteen only)
- Others: Rs. 707/- (Rupee seven hundred seven only)
How to apply for Canara Bank recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the website www.canarabank.in from 9th January 2018 to 31st January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 9th January 2018
Form Submission End Date: 31st January 2018
Date of Online Test: 4th March 2018
Advertisement Number:- CB/RP/2/2017