- 21 Seaman/ Greaser – 28th February 2018
cbec recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Seaman/ Greaser|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Official web Portal||www.cbec.gov.in|
Central Board of Excise Customs released new notification on their official website www.cbec.gov.in for the recruitment of total 21 (twenty one) jobs out of which 12 (twelve) vacancies for Seaman, 03 (three) for Greaser & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 28th February 2018.
Seaman: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CBEC Seaman job should have 10th Pass or equivalent and Certificate of Mate of Fishing Vessel with 03 years of experiences.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1800/- Per Month
Greaser: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CBEC Greaser posts should have 10th pass or equivalent and certificate of Engine Driver of Fishing Vessel with three years of experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years
Selection Process:- CBEC will be conduct the Written Examination/ Skill Test/ Medical Test for Seaman/ Greaser vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for CBEC recruitment 2018:- Interested Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificate & all relevant documents send to the Joint Commissioner (P & V) Commissioner ate of Custom (Preventive) Odisha, Bhubaneswar, GST (Central Revenue) Building, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751007 on or before 28th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 28th February 2018