- 26 Project Assistant, JRF – 13th April 2018
cbri jobs 2018 news
|Name of Post||Project Assistant, JRF|
|No of Vacancies||26|
|Official web Portal||www.cbri.res.in|
Central Building Research Institute released new notification on their official website www.cbri.res.in for the recruitment of total 26 (twenty six) jobs out of which 18 (eighteen) vacancies for Project Assistant, 05 (five) for JRF & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 13th April 2018.
Project Assistant: 18 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CBRI Project Assistant job should have B. Arch/ MCA/ BE/ B. Tech (Electronics/ Instrumentation Engg.)/ M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ Diploma (Civil Engg.)/ M. Tech. (Mechanical Engg.).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15000 – 28000/- Per Month
JRF: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CBRI JRF posts should have BE/ B. Tech. (Electronics / Instrumentation/ Chemical Engg.) or M.Tech (Electronics/ Instrumentation).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Project Assistant: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PH
- JRF: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC
Selection Process:- CBRI will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for CBRI recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview along with original documents and six copies of bio-data (One copy of bio-data duly affixed with a latest passport size photograph and supported by self-attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets and other relevant documents) at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview:- At CSIR-CBRI, Roorkee- 247667.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 11th to 13th April 2018 at 08:00 AM