CBRI Roorkee recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: The Central Building Research Institute (CBRI), Roorkee, a constituent unit of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi is a premiere Institute in the area of Building Science & Technology and has been vested with the responsibility of generating, cultivating and promoting building science and technology. CBRI carries out applied and basic research in various areas of building science and technology to provide S&T backup to the problems related to Shelter Planning, Building Materials, Structure & Foundation and Disaster Mitigation. R&D is being pursued to develop new Building Materials and Construction Technologies and to transfer the developed technologies to the industry for commercialization.
Advertisement Number:- CSIR-CBRI – 6/2016
Central Building Research Institute Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Central Building Research Institute|
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant|
|No of Post||07 posts|
|Last date to apply||16th December 2016|
|Job Location||Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
Central Building Research Institute free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years As on 16.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Ist class diploma in Civil Engineering of atleast three years full time duration or atleast two years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course with experience of two years in the relevant area/field.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
- For All Categories candidates: Rs.100/-
Candidates pay application fee through DD in favour of Director, CBRI Drawn in State Bank of India.
How to apply online for Central Building Research Institute exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website www.cbri.res.in on or before 16.12.2016 and send the hard copy of online application along with DD & along with self-attested two passport size colour photograph, copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste certificate, if applicable, should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of Technical Assistant, Post No. _______ ” by post or so to reach the Administrative Officer, Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee-247667 on or before 23.12.2016.
Last Date to Apply online: 16.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 23.12.2016
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should ensure that he/she possesses the required educational qualification/experience in the relevant area on the last date of receipt of applications.
- The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary.
- The selected candidate will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme as introduced by the GOI and as adopted by CSIR.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed Educational Qualifications.
- Candidate should clearly indicate in his/her application form the post code/number for which he/she wants to be considered.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for trade/skill test. Such candidate will not be paid any fare.
- Wherever grades are awarded by Universities/Institutes in CGPA/SGPA/OPGA etc. system, candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula adopted by the University/Institute and mention the percentage at the appropriate column in the application form.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. The decision of the Director, CSIR-Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates.