CCI recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Cement Corporation of India Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 17th January 2019. If you are looking for the latest job openings in New Delhi, then you reached the right place. Check all CCI job opening listed below.
CCI recruitment 01 Surveyor vacancy
|Number of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Age limit||65 years|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||12th July 2018|
31 Deputy Director/ Office Manager – 18th August 2017
cci recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Deputy Director/ Office Manager|
|No of Vacancies||31|
|Official web Portal||www.cci.gov.in|
Competition Commission of India, New Delhi released new notification on their official website www.cci.gov.in for the recruitment of total 31 (thirty one) jobs out of which 12 (twelve) vacancies for Deputy Director, 14 (fourteen) for Office Manager & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 18th August 2017.
Deputy Director: 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CCI Deputy Director job should have Bachelor of Law/ Master Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce/ Business Administration or Qualified Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary/ Cost and Works Accountant/ Financial Analyst or equivalent with three years’ experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 7600/- Per Month
Office Manager: 14 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CCI Office Manager posts should have Bachelor Degree in Library Sciences/ Bachelor Degree & Diploma/ certificate course in Human Resource Management / Secretarial Practices or equivalent with 3 year experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Deputy Director: 33 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
- Office Manager: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- CCI admit card 2017 will be conduct the online test / Written Examination for Deputy Director/ Office Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Deputy Director/ Office Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of Competition Commission of India (Competition Fund) Account Payable at Delhi.
- SC/ ST/ Women: Exempted from payment of application fee
- Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for CCI recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with copy of relevant documents, experiences certificates & application fee send to the Deputy Director (HP), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, the Hindustan Times House, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 18th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 18th August 2017