CDFD recruitment 2018-19 to fill 03 vacancies | Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics released notifications for freshers, apply CDFD jobs online @ www.cdfd.org.in. Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics has come up this year by releasing the number of CDFD recruitment notifications to fill around 03 vacancies in different cadres like Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics Junior Hindi Translator posts – 02, CDFD Hindi Typist jobs – 01.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018
cdfd vacancies 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official web Portal||www.cdfd.org.in|
Junior Hindi Translator: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CDFD Junior Hindi Translator job should have Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as essential or optional subject as examination at degree level from a recognized university OR Master Degree in Hindi or English with Hindi or English subject as essential or optional subject or English or Hindi subject as medium of examination at degree level from a recognized university. More details check official notification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Hindi Typist: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CDFD Hindi Typist posts should have 12th class examination passed with Hindi as a subject or medium of examination. Certificate from any Government recognized Institute for Hindi typing with 30 w.p.m. speed.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for Govt employee.
Selection Process:- CDFD will be conduct the Written Examination, Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist vacancy should pay the below charges through offline.
- SC/ ST/ Woman: No Fee
- PH: Exempted fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for CDFD recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials and Caste Certificate and DD sent to The Head – Administration, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Inner Ring Road, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500 039, Telangana on or before 5th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 5th November 2018