CDIT recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Centre for Development of Imaging Technology Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 17th January 2019. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Kerala, then you reached the right place. Check all CDIT job opening listed below
CDIT recruitment 02 System Administrator, Assistant System Administrator vacancy
|Post Name||System Administrator, Assistant System Administrator|
|Number of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, Diploma, BCA, B.Sc|
|Age limit||As per CDIT rules|
|Last Date||3rd October 2018|
- 09 PHP Programmer, Android Developers – 27th November 2017
cdit recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||PHP Programmer, Android Developers|
|No of Vacancies||09|
|Official web Portal||www.cdit.org|
Center for Development of Imaging Technology released new notification on their official website www.cdit.org for the recruitment of total 09 (nine) jobs out of which 04 (four) vacancies for PHP Programmer, 02 (two) for Android Developers vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 27th November 2017.
PHP Programmer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CDIT PHP Programmer job should have B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ MCA/ M.Sc Computer Science/ M.Sc (IT) or equivalent with 2 years’ Experience.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Android Developers: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CDIT Android Developers posts should have B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ MCA/ M.Sc Computer Science/ M.Sc (IT) or Equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- As Per CDIT Rules.
Selection Process:- CDIT will be conduct the Written Examination for PHP Programmer, Android Developers vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for CDIT recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.cdit.org on or before 27th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 27th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- C-DIT/HRD-10/2017