CFTRI recruitment 2017 Notification
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CFTRI), Mysore invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant Laval II vacancies on temporary, contract basis.
CFTRI hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Project Assistant II|
|No of Post||02 Posts|
|Last date to apply||3rd January 2017|
|Job Location||Mysore (Karnataka)|
Name of Post:- Project Assistant II
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 3rd January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First class M.Sc. in Food Science/Food Technology with good academic records.
Selection Process:- Short Listed candidates will be called for Interview.
How to apply offline for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application along with bio-data, attested copies of relevant certificates in support of date of Birth, caste, qualification / experience certificates to Dr. P. Vijayanand, Senior Principal Scientist, Fruit Vegetable Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore – 570020, Karnataka, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- REC 101/2016
Closing / Last Date to application: 3rd January 2017
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 03.01.2017 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIRCFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.