- 06 Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow – 26th February 2018
cgcri haring 2018 news
|Name of Post||Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Vacancies||06|
|Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Official web Portal||www.cgcri.res.in|
Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute released new notification on their official website www.cgcri.res.in for the recruitment of total 06 (six) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Project Assistant, 01 (one) for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 26th February 2018.
Project Assistant: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CGCRI Project Assistant job should have Diploma Engineering in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical or equivalent with at least 55% marks or Equivalent CGPA/ DGPA.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19500/- Per Month
Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CGCRI Junior Research Fellow posts should have M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET (JRF/ LS or BE/ B.Tech in Ceramics/ Chemical Engg./ materials Science & Engg/ Metallurgical & Materials Engg/ Bio-Technology or equivalent with NET/ GATE or ME/M.Tech in Ceramics/ Chemical Engg/ Materials Science & Engg/ Metallurgical & Materials Engg/ Nano Science/ Nano Tech/ Bio-Technology or Equivalent
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 28 years as on 1st February 2018.
Selection Process:- CGCRI will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for CGCRI recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview along with prescribed Application Form, bio-data, original & self-Attested Copies of certificates each supporting documents/certificates at the time of interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 26th February 2018 at 10:00 AM
Advertisement Number:- GC/R&A/Joint