CGHS recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: CGHS Central Government Health Scheme, Jaipur invites applications for the 07 posts of Pharmacist (Allopathic).Apply Before 15 Days From the Date of Publication.
Job Location:- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Last Date:- 15 Days From the Date of Publication
Name of Post:- Pharmacist (Allopathic)
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2800/- Per Month
- Qualification:-12th Class pass with Science subject (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948; and. Two years experience as Pharmacist in any recognized Hospital or Pharmacy after duly registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948; and Bachelor degree in Pharmacy. (B. Pharma.) From a recognized University or equivalent; and. Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
How to apply:- Interested candidates should send their Applications (as per prescribed proforma) neatly typed/Hand Written on A4 size paper on single side (English or Hindi) duly supported with self attested copies of certificates and affixing a recent passport size photograph (self attested) on the Application. (Proforma of Application is available on Central Govt. Health Scheme, Jaipur www.cghsjaipur.nic.in under “RECRUITMENTS”). The signed Application may be sent to the Additional Director, Office of the Additional Director, Central Government Health Scheme, Kendriya Sadan Parisar, Block-B, Ground Floor, Sector-10, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur – 302039. The last date of receiving applications is 15 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications in the office of the Additional Director, CGHS, Jaipur.
- It is to be noted by one and all that after inviting applications and scrutiny of them, the applications with complete Bio-Data and enclosures will be provided to the National Board of Examinations and the examinations will be got done by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi on behalf of Additional Director, CGHS, Jaipur as per the MOU between CGHS Jaipur and National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- Admit Cards shall be issued to all eligible candidates by NBE. A list of these candidates shall also be uploaded on NBE website. SMS alerts shall also be sent to the candidates.
- Information Bulletin for recruitment test shall be prepared by NBE.
- The Test shall be conducted by NBE.