CGPSC recruitment 2017 notification Apply online for 35 Librarian, Sport Officer at www.psc.cg.gov.in
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.psc.cg.gov.in for the recruitment of total 35 (thirty-five) jobs out of which 28 (twenty-eight) vacancies for Librarian, 07 (seven) for Sport Officer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 15th February 2017 to before 16th March 2017.
CGPSC jobs 2017 Alert
|Name of Post||Librarian/ Sport Officer|
|No of Vacancies||35|
|Official web Portal||www.psc.cg.gov.in|
CGPSC recruitment 2017 Details
Librarian: 28 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CGPSC Librarian job should have Graduate or Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6000/- Per Month
Sport Officer: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CGPSC Sport Officer posts should have Graduate or Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 6000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years as on 1st January 2017.
Selection Process:- CGPSC admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the online Examination for Librarian/ Sport Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Librarian/ Sport Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only) (Chhattisgarh Candidates)
- Others: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
How to apply for CGPSC vacancies 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through CGPSC website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 15th February 2017 to 16th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th February 2017
Form Submission End Date: 16th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017