- 41 Senior Resident, Junior Resident – 17th November 2017
chacha nehru bal chikitsalaya recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Resident, Junior Resident|
|No of Vacancies||41|
|Official web Portal||www.delhi.gov.in|
Chacha Nehru BAL Chikitsalaya, Delhi released new notification on their official website www.delhi.gov.in for the recruitment of total 41 (forty one) jobs out of which 25 (twenty five) vacancies for Senior Resident, 16 (sixteen) for Junior Resident vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 16th & 17th November 2017.
Senior Resident: 25 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Chacha Nehru BAL Chikitsalaya Senior Resident job should have MBBS with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned Speciality from recognized university, completed internship.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 67700/- Per Month
Junior Resident: 16 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Chacha Nehru BAL Chikitsalaya Junior Resident posts should have M.B.B.S from recognized university & The candidate must have completed internship.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
- Senior Resident: 33 years
- Junior Resident: 30 years
Selection Process:- Chacha Nehru BAL Chikitsalaya will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for Chacha Nehru BAL Chikitsalaya recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible candidate may appear for Interview along with all relevant original documents, self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certification with all Marksheet and one passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 16th & 17th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- F.14(58)/CNBC/PT-File /2017/