- 2258 Constable – 4th February 2018
chhattisgarh police recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No of Vacancies||2258|
|Official web Portal||www.cgpolice.gov.in|
Chhattisgarh Police released new notification on their official website www.cgpolice.gov.in for the recruitment of total 2258 (two thousand two hundred and fifty eight) constable vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 3rd January 2018 to 4th February 2018.
Constable: 2258 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Chhattisgarh Police constable job should have Pass out 10th/ 12th or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board / College/ Institute or 10th pass from any MP or CG State for SC/ ST 8th Pass.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 1st January 2017.
Selection Process:- Chhattisgarh Police will be conduct the Written Examination/ Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test for constable vacancy, and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Police vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.cgpolice.gov.in from 3rd January 2018 to 4th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 3rd January 2018
Closing Date: 4th February 2018