- 57 Clerk Typist/ Accounts Clerk – 27th November 2017
cidco recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Clerk Typist/ Accounts Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||57|
|Location||Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Official web Portal||www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in|
City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited released new notification on their official website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in for the recruitment of total 57 (fifty seven) jobs out of which 27 (twenty seven) vacancies for Clerk Typist, 21 (twenty one) for Accounts Clerk vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 7th November 2017 to 27th November 2017.
Clerk Typist: 27 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CIDCO Clerk Typist job should have SSC Pass with English typing 40 WPM & Marathi typing 30 WPM certificate by Maharashtra State Council of Examination and MSCIT or Course of Desk Top Publishing from Institute recognized by Govt. of India/Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Accounts Clerk: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CIDCO Accounts Clerk posts should have HSC with Commerce.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 38 years as on 1st October 2017.
Selection Process:- CIDCO will be conduct the Personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Clerk Typist/ Accounts Clerk vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master), Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Pay cash.
- Open Category: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for CIDCO vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in from 7th November 2017 to 27th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th November 2017
Form Submission End Date: 27th November 2017