CIFRI recruitment 2016-17 notification 20 posts: Applications are invited for purely temporary co–terminus enumerator of project entitled “Strengthening of database and GIS for fisheries Sector” under central sector scheme on “Blue revolution : Integrated Development and Management of Fisheries” of Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries , Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India.
CIFRI Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute|
|Name of Post||Enumerator|
|No of Post||20 posts|
|Last date to apply||20th December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
CIFRI free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Enumerator
- Total no. of Posts:-20 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years (For Men) & 35 years (For Women)
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- B.F. Sc /B.Sc. (Industrial fish and Fisheries)/ B.Sc. (Bio).
How to apply offline for CIFRI exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview along with Bio-Data, original and self-attested copies of certificates, documents & passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Date of Interview:- 17th to 20th December 2016
Venue of Interview:- Respective Venue Given As per notification
Terms & Conditions:-
- The post is purely temporary co-terminus position subject to satisfactory performance and provision as per rule issue from time to time by ICAR. The selected candidates shall have not right/claim for regular appointment at ICAR-CIFRI at any point of time.
- The interested candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview along with original certificates, age proof, typed bio-data with one set of self attested copies of their certificates, passport size photograph and experience certificate, if any. Those who do not furnish original certificate will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- Candidates may register their candidature from 10:00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M only on the date of Interview.
- No TA will be paid for the journey to attend the Interview.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employer is to submitted, in case the candidate is presently employed elsewhere
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.