CIFT recruitment 2016-17 notification Project Assistant Posts : Eligible candidates are invited to attend a Walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the position of Project Assistant (1 No) on contractual basis to work in the project “ Indigenous traditional knowledge (ITKs) in Marine Fisheries sector of Kerala.
Job Location:- Kochi (Kerala)
Last Date:- 3rd October 2016
Name of Post:- Project Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years for Men & 40 years for Women as on 3rd October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in any discipline of Fisheries/ Social Science/ Folkfore.
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualification, scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe/ OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the Interview. Candidates should bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph (3rd October 2016 at 10:00 AM).
Venue of Interview:- CIFT Matsyapuri Kochi.
- Registration will begin at 8.30 a.m. and will close at 10.30 am
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph and thesis /project report and publications.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.