CIMFR recruitment 2016-17 notification 17 Technician/ Gr. II Vacancies: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad, is a premier ISO-9001 certified Research Institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India. Its vision is to be an Internationally Acclaimed Mining & Fuel Research Organization and mission to Develop and Deliver Sustainable Cutting Edge Technologies for Social Upliftment and Industrial Advancement. Applications are invited from enthusiastic, young Indians with requisite qualification, experience and a high degree of motivation and desire, for the following posts. Post wise information regarding, minimum essential qualifications, experience & desirable etc. is as under.
Advertisement Number:- CIMFR-03/2016
Central Institute of Mining of Fuel Research Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining of Fuel Research|
|Name of Post||Technician/ Gr. II|
|No of Post||17 Posts|
|Last date to apply||23rd December 2016|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
Central Institute of Mining of Fuel Research free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Technician/ Gr. II
- Total no. of Posts:- 17 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 23rd December 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- SSC/10th standard with science subjects with 55% marks Plus ITI certificate in the relevant trade OR National/ State trade Certificate in the relevant trade or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in the relevant trade.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Trade Test/ Skill Test.
For SC/ST/PWD/ Woman/ Departmental candidates Categories candidates: Exempted in application fee
For Other Categories candidates: 100/-
Application fee through Demand Draft/ Web Generated E-Receipt drawn on State Bank of India in favour of “Director, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research and payable at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670). Alternatively Examination fee of Rs. 100/- may also be submitted through SBI payment gateway.
How to apply offline for Central Institute of Mining of Fuel Research exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the crossed Demand Draft/ Web Generated E-Receipt State Bank Collect Payment in case of online payment & other essential enclosures in an envelope Superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________(Post Code:_______) send by Registered/ Speed Post to The Controller of Administration, CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (Jharkhand) on or before 23rd December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to application: 23rd December 2016
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of completed application 23rd December, 2016
- The period of experience in the requisite discipline/area of work wherever prescribed shall be counted w.e.f. the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for that post.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for Trade/Skill Test.
- Candidate should ensure that he/she possesses educational qualification/experience in the relevant area on the last date of receipt of application as required for the post, for which he/she is applying.
- If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or notary is to be submitted.
- Applications from candidate working in Government Departments, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders, if selected. Vigilance clearance should also be recorded in such cases. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-CIMFR on or before 30th December, 2016.
- NO TA will be reimbursed for Trade Test/Skill Test
- The number of vacancies indicated against each Post code is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
- The decision of CSIR-CIMFR/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency.
- Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of vacancies/post(s) advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any nos. of advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Candidate applying for more than one post should submit separate Application Form for each post indicating the Category and Post Code along with prescribed application fee and self-attested copies of all marks cards, certificate and testimonials.
- In respect of equivalent clause in educational qualification, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent as per the requirement of the advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicate the authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated. Otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- Any addendum/Modification/corrigendum shall be posted on our website only. All notification regarding this advertisement will be displayed/uploaded on our website time to time only.