CIMFR recruitment 2018-19 to fill 67 vacancies | Central Institute of Mining and fuel Research released notifications, apply CIMFR jobs offline. Central Institute of Mining and fuel Research has come up this year by releasing the number of CIMFR recruitment notifications to fill 67 (Sixty seven) Project Assistant (I/II) vacancies in different cadres
CIMFR jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Project Assistant (I/II)|
|No of Vacancies||67|
|Official web Portal||www.cimfr.nic.in|
Project Assistant Level-I: 50 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Project Assistant Level-I should have BSC in relevant subject or three year diploma in IT / computer science engineering / BCA.
- Salary Structure:-15000/- Per Month
Project Assistant Level-II: 17 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Project Assistant Level-II should have MSC in relevant subject.
- Salary breakup:- 25000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant Level-I: maximum 28 years
- Project Assistant Level-II: maximum 30 years
Selection Process:- walk-in-interview
How to apply for CIMFR recruitment 2018:- Applicants may appear walk-in-interview along with print out of online application form / all relevant original certificates / print of application form / Xerox copies of certificates at the time of interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
- interview Date: 27th to 30th September 2018