CMET recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 19th September 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Hyderabad(Telangana), then you reached the right place. Check all CMET job opening listed below
CMET recruitment 01 Multi Task Assistant vacancy
|Post Name||Multi Task Assistant|
|Number of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Age limit||25 Years|
|Job location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Last Date||12th October 2018|
CMET recruitment 18 Jr.Operator, Sr.Operator vacancy
|Post Name||Jr.Operator, Sr.Operator|
|Number of Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma, BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, Graduate, ITI|
|Age limit||35 years|
|Job location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Last Date||20th June 2018|
cmet recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Office Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Official web Portal||www.cmet.gov.in|
Center for Materials for Electronics Technology released new notification on their official website www.cmet.gov.in for the recruitment of 01 (one) Office Clerk Vacancy. Job seekers should apply 31st January 2018.
Office Clerk: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CMET Office Clerk job should have Graduate with typing speed 35 W.P.M in English and knowledge of computer operations.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 27 years as on 31st January 2018.
Selection Process:- CEMT will be conduct the Skill test/ Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Office Clerk vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favor of C-MET payment at Thrissur.
- SC/ ST/PWD/Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for CEMT recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents, recent passport size photograph and DD send to the Administrative Officer, C-MET, Shornun Road Athani, Mulankunnathu Kavu P.O, Thrissur- 680581 on or 31st January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 31st January 2018
Advertisement Number:- CMET/TH/ADM/01/17
CMET recruitment 11 programme co-ordinator/ scientist various vacancies
|Name of Post||Programme Co-ordinator/ Scientist|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Official web Portal||cmet.gov.in|
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, Pune released new notification on their official website cmet.gov.in for the recruitment of total 11 (Eleven) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Programme Co-ordinator & 04 (four) for Scientist-B & Various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 20th March 2017.
Programme Co-ordinator: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CMET Programme Co-ordinator job should have B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc./ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D or equivalent in Physics/Chemistry/ Material Sciences/ Metallurgy/ Ceramics/ Chemical Engineering/ Nano materials with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution and having 9 (nine) years’ experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 7600/- Per Month
Scientist-B: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CMET Scientist-B posts should have B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent in Physics/Chemistry/ Material Sciences/ Metallurgy / Ceramics / Chemical Engineering/ Nano materials with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institution or possessing DOEACC `B’ level certificate with 5 years’ experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 40 to 56 years as on 20th March 2017.
Selection Process:- CMET will be conduct the Interview for Programme Co-ordinator/ Scientist vacancies.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Programme Co-ordinator/ Scientist vacancies should pay the below charges through demand draft drawn in favour of C-MET payable at Pune.
- SC/ ST: No Fee (other notified categories by Govt of India)
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for CMET vacancies 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may send their application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, caste & experience, passport size photograph, in an envelope must be super scribed as ‘Application for the Post of ____’ with demand draft to The Registrar, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), 34/2B, Panchwati, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, NCL (P.O) Pune – 411008 (Maharashtra) on or before 20th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date | Form Submission End Date: 20th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 1/2017