- 11 Programme Co-Ordinator, Scientist – 20th March 2017
CMET recruitment 2017
Apply for 11 Programme Co-Ordinator, Scientist vacancies
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, Pune released new notification on their official website cmet.gov.in for the recruitment of total 11 (Eleven) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Programme Co-ordinator & 04 (four) for Scientist-B & Various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 20th March 2017.
CMET jobs 2017 News
|Name of Post||Programme Co-ordinator/ Scientist|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Official web Portal||cmet.gov.in|
CMET recruitment 2017 Details
Programme Co-ordinator: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CMET Programme Co-ordinator job should have B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc./ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D or equivalent in Physics/Chemistry/ Material Sciences/ Metallurgy/ Ceramics/ Chemical Engineering/ Nano materials with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution and having 9 (nine) years’ experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 7600/- Per Month
Scientist-B: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CMET Scientist-B posts should have B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent in Physics/Chemistry/ Material Sciences/ Metallurgy / Ceramics / Chemical Engineering/ Nano materials with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institution or possessing DOEACC `B’ level certificate with 5 years’ experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 40 to 56 years as on 20th March 2017.
Selection Process:- CMET will be conduct the Interview for Programme Co-ordinator/ Scientist vacancies.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Programme Co-ordinator/ Scientist vacancies should pay the below charges through demand draft drawn in favour of C-MET payable at Pune.
- SC/ ST: No Fee (other notified categories by Govt of India)
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for CMET vacancies 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may send their application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, caste & experience, passport size photograph, in an envelope must be super scribed as ‘Application for the Post of ____’ with demand draft to The Registrar, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), 34/2B, Panchwati, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, NCL (P.O) Pune – 411008 (Maharashtra) on or before 20th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date | Form Submission End Date: 20th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 1/2017