CNBC recruitment 2016-17 notification 15 Various Vacancies: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Delhi invites application for the post of 15 Senior Resident & Junior Resident on Adhoc basis.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya|
|Name of Post||Senior Resident/ Junior Resident|
|No of Post||15 Posts|
|Last date to apply||29th November 2016|
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Senior Resident
- Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 33 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-B.B.S with PG Degree of Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship.
Name of Post:- Junior Resident
- Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:-B.B.S with Internship completion certificate.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Interview.
How to apply offline for Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with all the relevant original documents & photocopies and one passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony Delhi – 110031.
Last Date to Pay Challan: 29th November 2016 at 10:00 AM
- All the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.
- Reservation for SC, ST and Physically Handicapped persons will be made as per rules.
- Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 33 years and for Junior Residents is 30 years, if no candidate available then 40 years in accordance of circular No. f.No.121/26/2010 /H & FW 1996 -2045 dated 10-06-2011 issued by H &FW department GNCTD may be considered. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of attested photocopies of all testimonials / certificates and one passport size photograph.
- The candidates should report one hour before the time of interview.
- If no suitable candidates with PG qualification in the Radiology department is available then candidates with 03 years’ experience in the speciality will also be considered.