- 129 Lab Technician/ TB Health Visitor – 2nd February 2018
corporation of chennai recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Lab Technician/ TB Health Visitor|
|No of Vacancies||129|
|Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||www.chennaicorporation.gov.in|
The Corporation of Chennai released new notification on their official website www.chennaicorporation.gov.in for the recruitment of total 129 (one hundred and twenty nine) jobs out of which 66 (sixty six) vacancies for Lab Technician, 24 (twenty four) for TB Health Visitor & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 2nd February 2018.
Lab Technician: 66 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Corporation of Chennai Lab Technician job should have Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology Equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
TB Health Visitor: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Corporation of Chennai TB Health Visitor posts should have Graduate or Intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW/ LHV/ ANM/ Health worker/ Certificate or higher course in Health Education/ Counselling or Tuberculosis Health Visitor’s recognized course or Certificate course in computer operations.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per Corporation of Chennai rules
Selection Process:- Corporation of Chennai will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for Corporation of Chennai recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualification send to the office of ‘The Programme officer, District TB Centre, No. 26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai – 600012’ on or before 2nd February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 2nd February 2018