- 01 Assistant – 23rd November 2017
- Law Officer/ Assistant 08 Posts – 22nd January 2017
cpcb recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Official web Portal||www.cpcb.nic.in|
Center Pollution Control Board released new notification on their official website www.cpcb.nic.in for the recruitment of 01 (one) Assistant Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd November 2017.
Assistant: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CPCB Assistant job should have Degree in Law.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 34500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As on CPCB Rules
Selection Process:- CPCB will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for CPCB recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview along with Original documents with photocopies self-attested of educational/ professional qualifications (Graduate degree/Post Graduate degree, LL.B, LLM or PGDEL) with experience at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: CPCB, Regional Directorate (West), Parivesh Bhawan, High Tension Road, Near Ward Office No. 10, Subhanpura, Vadodara – 390023.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 23rd November 2017 at 10:00 AM
CPCB recruitment 08 law officer & various vacancies
|Name of Post||Law Officer/ Assistant|
|No of Post||08 Posts|
|Last date to apply||22nd January 2017|
|Job Location||All India|
Central Pollution Control Board has invited application for the 08 Post Law Officer, Assistant & Various Vacancies.
Name of Post:- Law Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University/Institution.
Name of Post:- Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Experience of not less than 3 years in conducting correspondence and office procedures in an organization/ institution of repute and Shall pass a speed test of not less than 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Speed Test.
How to apply offline for Central Pollution Control Board Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with three passport size photograph, self-attested photocopy of all relevant certificates/ testimonials & envelope should be Superscribed with ‘name of the post’ to Senior Administrative Officer (recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032 on or before 22nd January 2017 & 6th February 2017 for remote areas.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2016-Admn.(R)
Closing / Last Date to application: 22nd January 2017
Closing / Last Date to application for remote areas: 6th February 2017
CPCB recruitment 49 Various Vacancies
(CPCB) Central Pollution Control Board invites application for the post 49 Junior Scientific Assistant, Junior Laboratory Assistant & Various Vacancies on Direct recruitment.
CPCB hiring 2016-17 Details:
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 14th August 2016
Name of Post:- Junior Scientific Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 13 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in Science with 4 years relevant experience.
Name of Post:- Junior Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 11 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 12th class pass with Science subject from a recognized University/ Board.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant document & passport size photographs send to the Sr. Administrative Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nager, Shandara, Delhi-110032 on or before 14th August 2016.