- 10 Young Professional- I & II – 23rd December 2017
crig recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Young Professional- I & II|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Location||Mathura (Utter Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.crig.org.gh|
Center institute for Research on Goats released new notification on their official website www.crig.org.gh for the recruitment of total 10 (ten) jobs out of which 08 (eight) vacancies for Professional- I, 02 (two) for Professional-II Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd December 2017.
Young Professional-I: 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CRIG Young Professional- I job should have Graduate in Agricultural Science/ Life Science/ Diploma in Engineering Technology or Post Graduate in Agricultural Science/Life Science or Graduate Degree in Engineering Technology.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Young Professional: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CRIG Young Professional-II posts should have Graduate in Agricultural Science/ Life Science/ Diploma in Engineering Technology or Post Graduate in Agricultural Science/Life Science or Graduate Degree in Engineering Technology.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 45 years as on 22nd July 2017.
Selection Process:- CRIG will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for CRIG recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for Interview along with original documents, exerince certificates and passport size photo at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Committee Room, ICAR-CIRG Mkahdoom, Mathura.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 23rd December 2017 at 11:00 AM to 02:30 PM