CRIS recruitment 2016-17 notification 20 posts: The Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) is an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of Railways. It develops and manages critical Information Technology applications of the Indian Railways, including the well-known Passenger Reservation System, the Freight Operations Information System, and the Unreserved Ticketing System, among others. CRIS possesses state-of-the-art infrastructure at its offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad.
Centre for Railway Information Systems Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Centre for Railway Information Systems|
|Name of Post||Assistant Software Engineer|
|No of Post||20 posts|
|Last date to apply||02nd December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Centre for Railway Information Systems free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Software Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-20 Posts
- Age Limit:- 22 to 27 years As on 02.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 44900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course). Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute, or equivalent qualification as per Govt of India rules, with min. 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on the GATE-2016 Marks.
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Nil
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.1000/-
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for Centre for Railway Information Systems exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.cris.org.in from 02.11.2016 to 02.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 02.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 02.12.2016
Last Date to Pay Challan: 07.12.2016
- Only Indian Nationals who have qualified GATE 2016 are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be from a University/Institute recognised by AICTE/UGC.
- Only online applications are allowed. Manual/paper applications will not be entertained. Applications sent through other modes will not be accepted / entertained and no further intimation will be sent in this regard.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or the candidate is not found to conform to the eligibility criteria advertised.
- All correspondence with CRIS will be through the registered email id of the candidate.
- Candidates shortlisted for selection are required to submit their original GATE 2016 Score Card as received from IIT, along with original Engineering Degree certificate (at least provisional certificate) and mark sheets of all semesters/years as documentary proof of having passed the qualifying Engineering Degree examination in relevant discipline/branch with minimum prescribed percentage of marks as indicated above, on the date of joining, or latest by 31st Dec, 2016.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies should produce an NOC from their organizations at the time of submission of the above documents.
- CRIS reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of CRIS in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for furnishing false information, mode of selection, place of first posting, etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Legal jurisdiction will be of NCT of Delhi in case of any dispute/legal point.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- All future communications in this regard will be displayed on our website http://www.cris.org.in