CRRI Cuttack recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 Various Vacancies: Central Rice Research Institute invites application for the post of 02 Senior Research Fellow.
Advertisement Number:- 33/2016/SRF
Central Rice Research Institute Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Central Rice Research Institute|
|Name of Post||Senior Research Fellow|
|No of Post||02 Posts|
|Last date to apply||18th November 2016|
|Job Location||Cuttack (Odisha)|
Central Rice Research Institute free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Senior Research Fellow
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 year for Men & 40 year for Women
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.Sc. (Ag) with specialization in Soil Science/Environmental Science/Agricultural Microbiology/ Agronomy/ Agrichemical/ Biote chnology or equivalent OR Ph.D. in any discipline of Life Science/Chemical Science or equivalent OR M.Sc. in any discipline of Life Science /Microbiology/Chemical Science with NET/GET qualification & having 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
How to apply offline for Central Rice Research Institute exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with bio-data & Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph together with original copies of educational certificates/ mark sheet/ experience certificates at the Time of Interview.
Date of Interview: 18th November 2016at 10:30 AM
- The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the scheme/project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or completion of period indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet/experience certificate (matriculation onwards)/NET/GATE/Ph.D and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on prescribed date, time and place.
- Director, NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and also to cancel the recruitment process for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA and DA for appearing in the interview are admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10.30 a.m.
- If currently employed, then the candidate will have to furnish no‐objection certificate from the current employer for appearing in the walk‐in‐interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.