- 9900 constable – 30th August 2017
csbc bihar police vacancy 2017
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No of Vacancies||9900|
|Official web Portal||www.csbc.bih.nic.in|
Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar Police released new notification on their official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in for the recruitment of total 9900 (nine thousand nine hundred) Constable vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 31st July 2017 to 30th August 2017.
Constable: 9900 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Bihar Police constable job should have Passed in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st June 2017.
- Constable: 18 to 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Bihar Police will be conduct the Written Examination/ Physical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 450/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 112/- (Rupee one hundred twelve only)
- OBC-NCL: Rs. 155/- (Rupee four hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Bihar Police recruitment 2017:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in from 31st July 2017 to 30th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 31st July 2017
Form Submission End Date: 30th August 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017