- 02 Senior Research Fellow/ Young Professional-I – 20th February 2018
ctcri recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Research Fellow/ Young Professional-I|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.ctcri.org|
Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram released new notification on their official website www.ctcri.org for the recruitment of total 02 (two) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Senior Resident Fellow, 01 (one) for Young Professional-I vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 20th February 2018.
Senior Research Fellow: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CTCRI Senior Research Fellow job should have M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Agronomy/Soil Science/Horticulture with basic degree in professional course OR M.Sc. Environmental Science/M.Sc. Chemistry with NET qualification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Young Professional-I: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CTCRI Young Professional-I posts should have B.Sc. (Agriculture) /B.Sc. (Horticulture).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years for Man & 40 years for Woman as on 1st February 2018.
Selection Process:- CTCRI will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for CTCRI vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may attend for the interview along with copy of bio-data affixing passport size photographs giving details of Name of the candidate, Father/ Guardian’s name, Date of Birth & age, Permanent address, Address for communication, Email address and Telephone Number with code, Mobile No., Qualification, Details of experiences, attested copies of certificate, original at ICAR – Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on or before 20th February 2018 at 10:00 AM.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 20th February 2018