- 02 Senior Engineer/ Administrative Assistant – 23rd February 2018
cttc bhubaneswar vacancy notification
|Name of Post||Senior Engineer/ Administrative Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.cttc.gov.in|
Central Tool Room & Training Centre released new notification on their official website www.cttc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 02 (two) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Senior Engineer (Prod.), 01 (one) for Administrative Assistant Grade-I vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd February 2018.
Senior Engineer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CTTC Senior Engineer job should have Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering or Diploma in Tool & Die Making from a recognized University/ Institute with 3 years for Degree holders & 5 years for Diploma holders, Practical experiences in Tool Production.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Administrative Assistant: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CTTC Administrative Assistant posts should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 2 years experiences in Administrative/ Accounts in a reputed manufacturing organization.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 25500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 23rd February 2018.
- Senior Engineer: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ Internal Candidate, 3 years for OBC
- Administrative Assistant: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ Internal Candidate, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- CTTC will be conduct the Written Examination for Senior Engineer/ Administrative Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to apply for CTTC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant can send their bio-data in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of certificate to the Managing Director on or before 23rd February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 23rd February 2018