CUH recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: Applications are invited for appointment to the following administrative and other non-teaching posts on Regular/ Deputation /Contract basis.
Advertisement Number:- 2/NT/R/2016
Central University of Haryana Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Central University of Haryana|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer, Executive Engineer|
|No of Post||07 posts|
|Last date to apply||28th November 2016|
Central University of Haryana free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Post Graduate Degree in Medicine from an Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India OR MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India with relevant working experience of two years in Government Hospital or a Hospital recognized by the Government.
Name of Post:- Executive Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Structural/ Electrical Engineering, with at least 10 years’ experience in the relevant field and At least 5 years’ experience as Assistant Engineer.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft in Favour of Central University of Haryana.
How to apply offline for Central University of Haryana exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of all educational certificates send to the Office of the Central University of Haryana, Village: Jant-Pali, Distt: Mahendergarh (Haryana)-123029 on or before 28.11.2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 28.11.2016
- The University may conduct written tests for any or all Group ‘A’ posts as decided by the Vice Chancellor.
- The upper age limit for appointment to various posts is mentioned against each post. Relaxation in age shall be given respect of the following categories as mentioned against each: S.No. Category of Persons Extent of age relaxation 1. Contract / Daily Wage Workers of Central University of Haryana Condonation of age in these cases shall be strictly limited to the period proportionate to the period of service rendered at the University. However, this provision shall not be applicable to a person engaged in the University through any contract agency or labour contractor, or the person engaged in different schemes/ projects sponsored by the Government agencies. 2. Regular Employees of the Central Govt/ State Govt./ Central Universities / UGC maintained deemed to be Universities / other Central/ State autonomous bodies / organisations / Institutions. Age Limit shall not apply. However, the Screening Committee may decide the age limit in such cases depending on the level of post.3. Ex-Servicemen Age Limit as per Government of India rules.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience will be minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same shall not entitle him for being called for interview. The Screening Committee shall screen the applications and shortlist the candidates in accordance with the eligibility criteria, prescribed in the advertisement. The ratio of the number of candidates to be called for interview shall not exceed 1:10 and the minimum ratio shall not be less than 1:3. If three candidates are not available to meet the minimum ratio, the post shall be re-advertised. In case of posts in which there is a provision for holding a common written test, the candidates may be called for the written test notwithstanding the maximum prescribed ratio.
- (i) The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever. If any vacancy arises after a particular post is filled, the vacancy shall be advertised. (ii) The University reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement, either partly or wholly, at any time without assigning any reason. (iii) The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies. (iv) If any advertisement for any post is withdrawn by the University, the application fee collected from the candidates shall be refunded.
- Candidate who is already in service shall submit his application through proper channel. However, he may send an advance copy of his application and should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The application for appointment on deputation may be forwarded by the employer along with the Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs)/ACRs for the preceding five years, duly certified by the Competent Authority.
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualifications, experience, etc., and submit his application duly filled in, along with the desired information and documents as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or canvassing in any manner on the part of the candidates shall lead to his disqualification. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future, even after appointment, that the candidate was not eligible, his appointment shall be liable to termination forthwith as per this clause. In case of any ambiguity in the recruitment rules in general and eligibility in respect of any post, the decision of the Executive Council shall be final.
- The applications along with self-attested photocopies of all educational certificates must reach this University latest by 28.11.2016 by 5.00 p.m. through speed post only.
- Original copy of the No-objection certificate from the employer must be attached with the application.
- In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceeding against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
- Candidates shall have to produce original certificates relating to his age, qualifications, experience, caste, etc., at the time of appearing in Test/Interview. The candidates belonging to the reserved categories must produce the original category certificate and/or medical certificate (pertaining to determination of degree of disability in case of PwD candidates) from the competent authority in the format prescribed by the Government of India, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for written/skill test/interview.
- Acceptance of documents submitted by an applicant shall be subject to verification by the competent authority. If any document is found to be false/fake/incorrect/malafide either before or after appointment, the document shall be summarily rejected and action may be initiated against the candidate which may lead to cancellation of his appointment.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature of the candidate.
- Incomplete application will be out-rightly rejected. Experience, age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the closing date of submission of application form.
- Candidate(s) belonging to OBC category must submit a valid “Non Creamy Layer” certificate from the appropriate authority, failing which such candidate(s) will not be considered as reserved category (OBC) candidate(s).
- The above pay bands carry other allowances admissible under the University rules.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, the University reserves the right to modify / withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- The selection committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in interview.
- The following categories of persons shall not be eligible to apply for any position in the University : (a) Who has been convicted by any Court of Law or any criminal proceedings are pending against him; (b) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; (c) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person. Provided that the Competent Authority of the University may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of these rules; (d) Who is not a citizen of India; and (e) Any other category of person disqualified for appointment by the Govt. of India/UGC.
- Separate Application shall have to be submitted for each post.