- 23 Lower Division Clerk, Assistant – 16th November 2017
cusb recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Lower Division Clerk, Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||23|
|Official web Portal||www.cusb.ac.in|
Center University of South Bihar released new notification on their official website www.cusb.ac.in for the recruitment of total 23 (twenty three) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Lower Division Clerk, 04 (four) for Assistant & Various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 16th November 2017.
Lower Division Clerk: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CUSB Lower Division Clerk job should have 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board, Working knowledge of computer.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Assistant: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CUSB Assistant posts should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with two year experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
- Lower Division Clerk: 32 years
- Assistant: 35 years
Selection Process:- CUSB will conduct the Written Examination for Lower Division Clerk, Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lower Division Clerk, Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, nationalized bank payable at Patna.
- SC/ ST/PWD/Woman: exempted from payment of fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for CUSB recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application from along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photographs send to the Register, CUSE, SH-7, Gaya-panchanpur Road, Village-Karhara, PostFatepur (Nepa), P.S-Tekari,Gaya-824236 (Bihar) on or before 16th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Application form end Date: 16th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- CUSB/Advt./31/2017 dated 17/10/2017