- 91 Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Junior Engineer – 15th December 2017
cvpp recruitment 2017 apply online
|Name of Post||Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer/ Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||91|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Official web Portal||www.cvppindia.com|
Chenab Valley Power Private Limited released new notification on their official website www.cvppindia.com for the recruitment of total 91 (ninety one) jobs out of which 47 (forty seven) vacancies for Trainee Engineer, 11 (eleven) for Trainee Officer & 33 (thirty three) for Junior Engineer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 18th November 2017 to 15th December 2017.
Trainee Engineer: 47 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CVPP Trainee Engineer job should have Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) in Civil/ Electrical or Power Engineering or Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechanical/ Computer Sciences/ BE/ B.Tech in IT/ Computer Sciences Engineering from recognized Indian University/ Institute approved by AICTE or AMIE in Civil Engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Trainee Officer: 11 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CVPP Trainee Officer posts should have two years full time regular Post Graduate degree/ PG Diploma in HRM/ Personal Management/ HRM & Labour Relations/ Industrial Relations or MBA with specialization in HR or Post Graduate in Social Work (MSW) with specialization in HRM or Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly know as ICWAI) or full time regular M.Sc (Geo.)/ M.Tech in applied Geology (Should have studied Geology with Mathematics or Physics at Graduation level) from recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Junior Engineer: 33 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join CVPP Junior Engineer posts should have full time regular Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a Govt./ Government recognized Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 14000 – 41100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st November 2017.
- Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer/ Junior Engineer: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- CVPP admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer/ Junior Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer/ Junior Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking), Cash Cards/ Mobile wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female: Exempted for application fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for CVPP vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.cvppindia.com from 18th November 2017 to 15th December 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 18th November 2017
Form Submission End Date: 15th December 2017
Download of Admit card for Examination: Around 7 days before exam
Examination Date: January/ February 2018
Advertisement Number:- CVPP/HR/Rectt/2017/01