- 288 Junior Judicial Assistant – 1st December 2017
delhi district Courts recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Junior Judicial Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||288|
|Official web Portal||www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in|
Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi, Office of the District & Sessions Judge released new notification on their official website www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in for the recruitment of total 288 (two hundred and eighty eight Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 11th November 2017 to 1st December 2017.
Junior Judicial Assistant: 288 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Delhi Districts Courts Junior Judicial Assistant job should have Graduation equivalent from a recognized from a recognized University with English typing 40 w.p.m.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st December 2017.
- Junior Judicial Assistant: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- Delhi Districts Courts admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination/ Typing test for Junior Judicial Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Judicial Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) & Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman/ Woman: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for Delhi Districts Courts recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the website www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in from 11th November 2017 to 1st December 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Application Form Date: 11th November 2017
Online Application Form End Date: 1st December 2017
Challan Payment: 8th December 2017