- 04 Assistant Law Officer – 19th January 2018
dgvcl recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Law Officer|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Official web Portal||www.dgvcl.com|
Daksin Gujranwala Vij Company Limited released new notification on their official website www.dgvcl.com for the recruitment of total 04 (four) Assistant Law Officer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 19th January 2018 to 19th January 2018.
Assistant Law Officer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for DGVCL Assistant Law Officer job should have LLB from Government Recognized University with regular course or five years integrated course in law.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 17300 – 38610/- Per Month
- UR: 30 years
- SEBC: 40 years
Selection Process:- DGVCL will be conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Law Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Oral Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Law Officervacancy should pay the below charges through challan in any branch of State Bank of India in to “Power Jyoti “ Account No. 33265984351.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for DGVCL recruitment 2018:-Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply Online through the website www.dgvcl.com on or before 12th January 2018. And send the hard copy of Application along with attested copy of School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C. Attested copy of Mark sheet of all three Year. Attested copy of Degree Certificate. Copy of DGVCL Challan duly “The Addl. General Manager (HR), Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Urja Sadan, Nana Varachha Road, Kapodra Char Rasta, Surat (Gujarat) 395006 on or before 19th January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 12th January 2018
Form Submission End Date: 19th January 2018