- 02 Upper Division Clerk – 1st May 2018
- 433 Community Mental Health Worker, Clinical Psychologist – 25th November 2017
nie jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Upper Division Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.nie.gov.in|
National Institute of Epidemiology released new notification on their official website www.nie.gov.in for the recruitment of total 02 (two) Division Clerk Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from as on before 1st May 2018.
Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NIE job should have Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English on Computer.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 1st May 2018.
Selection Process:- NIE will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and skill test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Upper Division Clerk vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order favour of ”The Director, National Institute of Epidemiology” payable at Chennai, being the application fee, should be enclosed along with the application.
- General /OBC: Rs. 300/- three hundred only)
- SC/ ST /Women/PH: No Fee
How to apply for NIE recruitment vacancies 2018:- Interested and eligible applicant may submit their application In the prescribed format giving full viz., Name , Address , Age, Education Qualification, Technical qualification (Typing) Community (Latest OBC-NCL Certificate ) etc. to the Director, National Institute of Epidemiology, Second Main Road , Tamil Nadu Housing board, Ayapakkam, Chennai- 600077, along with self-attested copies of the above relevant certificates, on or before the last date mentioned above.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 1st May 2018
Advertisement Number:- NIE/ADV/UDC/2018
dmhfw recruitment 433 community mental health worker, clinical psychologist vacancies
|Name of Post||Community Mental Health Worker, Clinical Psychologist|
|No of Vacancies||433|
|Official web Portal||www.mohfw.gov.in|
Directorate of Medical, Health Family Welfare released new notification on their official website www.mohfw.gov.in for the recruitment of total 433 (four hundred and thirty three) jobs out of which 140 (one hundred forty) vacancies for Community Mental Health Worker, 61 (sixty one) for Clinical Psychologist vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 25th November 2017.
Community Mental Health Worker: 140 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for DMHFW Community Mental Health Worker job should have Intermediate from a recognized education board or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Clinical Psychologist: 61 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join DMHFW Clinical Psychologist posts should have Post Graduate Degree in equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Community Mental Health Worker: 40 years
- Clinical Psychologist: 45 years
Selection Process:- DMHFW will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for Community Mental Health Worker and Rs. 700/- for Clinical Psychologist through demand deft in favour of State Novel Officer at Jaipur.
How to apply for DMHFW recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply prescribed application form along with attach all self-certified copies of documents, age, two recent passport size photograph & experience certification send Superintendent Psychiatric Center, Opposite Pink square Mall, Govind Mard, Sethi Colony, Jaipur 302004 on or before 25th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 25th November 2017