- 433 Community Mental Health Worker, Clinical Psychologist – 25th November 2017
dmhfw recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Community Mental Health Worker, Clinical Psychologist|
|No of Vacancies||433|
|Official web Portal||www.mohfw.gov.in|
Directorate of Medical, Health Family Welfare released new notification on their official website www.mohfw.gov.in for the recruitment of total 433 (four hundred and thirty three) jobs out of which 140 (one hundred forty) vacancies for Community Mental Health Worker, 61 (sixty one) for Clinical Psychologist vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 25th November 2017.
Community Mental Health Worker: 140 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for DMHFW Community Mental Health Worker job should have Intermediate from a recognized education board or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Clinical Psychologist: 61 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join DMHFW Clinical Psychologist posts should have Post Graduate Degree in equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Community Mental Health Worker: 40 years
- Clinical Psychologist: 45 years
Selection Process:- DMHFW will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for Community Mental Health Worker and Rs. 700/- for Clinical Psychologist through demand deft in favour of State Novel Officer at Jaipur.
How to apply for DMHFW recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply prescribed application form along with attach all self-certified copies of documents, age, two recent passport size photograph & experience certification send Superintendent Psychiatric Center, Opposite Pink square Mall, Govind Mard, Sethi Colony, Jaipur 302004 on or before 25th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 25th November 2017