DRDO recruitment 2016-17 notification 18 Scientist Posts : (DRDO) Defence Research and Development Organization invites application for the post of 18 Scientist ‘B’ Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)/ Service Selection Board (Army).
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Name of Post:- Scientist ‘B’
- Total no. of Posts:- 18 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 29th September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- At least Frist Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Medical Biochemistry/ Biophysics/ Radiotherapy Physics/ Pharmacy/ Psychology from a recognized University or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs.100/- payable online only. However there is no application fees for SC/ST/ PWD and Women Candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://rac.gov.in from 9th September 2016 to 29th September 2016.
- Those applications which are not locked by the candidates in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age, essential qualifications etc.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions, desiring of applying for more than one item, must apply separately for each item.
- No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidates will be entertained once the application is locked successfully.
- The OBC (NCL) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued within one year of the closing date.
- The number of vacancies for any subject may vary.
- Detailed guidelines are available on our website.
- Translation ambiguity, if any, can be resolved to the English Version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
- Any dispute will be subject to the courts/ tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.