e- Court recruitment 2016-17 notification 13 Typist Posts: Applications are invited for appointment to the post of TYPIST (Cat.9) carrying the pay scale of Rs.16400-49870 (R.P.S.2015) to fill up ( 13 ) vacancies, in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of Metropolitan Sessions Judge, Hyderabad. The application shall be in the prescribed proforma and to be sent by Post/Registered Post Courier. The notification number and post applied shall be mentioned on the cover.
Office of the Metropolitan Sessions Judge Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Office of the Metropolitan Sessions Judge|
|Name of Post||Typist|
|No of Post||13 Posts|
|Last date to apply||24th October 2016|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)|
Office of the Metropolitan Sessions Judge free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Typist
- Total no. of Posts:- 13 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 34 years as on 1st July 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 49870/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- The candidate must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent Examination and must have passed A.P Government Technical Examination in English Type Writing by Higher Grade Qualification.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test.
For General Category: 200/-
For SC/ST/Physical Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen Categories candidates: Exempted from payment of fee
Application fee through Demand Draft.
How to apply offline for Office of the Metropolitan Sessions Judge exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all Testimonial & certificates send by Regd. Post/ Courier Service to The Metropolitan Sessions Judge, Red Hills, Nampally, Hyderabad on or before 24th October 2016.
Closing / Last Date for submission of application: 24th October 2016
- Appointments will be made only on the basis of PRESIDENTIAL ORDERS issued under Article 371-D of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of Reservation.
- The appointees will be covered by the Contributory Pension Scheme and the existing pension scheme as per Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules. 1980will be applicable to them as per G.O.Ms.No.655 Fin. (Pension-I) Department,Dt.22-09-2004.
- Applications are to be submitted in the prescribed pro-forma enclosed herewith and applications received in any other format will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates who are applied for the post of Typist are instructed to brining their own typewriters for the skill test.
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid for the journey performed in connection with recruitment i.e. for Written examination/Skill Test/ Interview.
- Applications with insufficient information will summarily be rejected.
- Applications which do not contain necessary enclosures as detailed above will be rejected.
- Applications received prior to this notification and after due date will not be considered.
- This Office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by and other service like Courier or delay in delivery etc.,
- Mere applying will not give any right to any person to be called for either for Written Examination or for interview as the applications of the candidates will be short listed as per the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court from time to time.
- Selection will be made as per guidelines issued by the Hon’ble High Court and as per A.P. Judicial Ministerial Service Rules., 2003 and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court.
- The appointing authority reserves the right to cancel the notification without assigning any reason there for.
- Candidates resorting to bring influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.