e Court recruitment 2018-19 to fill 55 vacancies | e Court released notifications, apply E Court jobs online @ www.ecourts.gov.in e Court has come up this year by releasing the number of e Court recruitment notifications to fill around 55 (Fifty Five) vacancies out of which 09 (Nine) for English Stenographer Grade-III, 14 (Fourteen) for Lower division clerk and more vacancies in different cadres.
e-Court jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||English Stenographer Grade-III, Lower division clerk|
|No of Vacancies||55|
|Official web Portal||www.ecourts.gov.in|
English Stenographer Grade-III: 09 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for English Stenographer Grade-III should have Mashyamik or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Lower Division clerk: 14 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Lower Division clerk should have Mashyamik or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 5400 – 25200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- Personal Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or e-Challan.
- UR (Steno, LDC, Process Server): Rs. 300/- (Rupee Three hundred only)
- SC/ ST (Steno, LDC, Process Server): Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two hundred only)
- UR (Grade-D): Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two hundred only)
- SC/ ST (Group D): Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
How to apply for e-Court recruitment 2018:- Aspirants may apply online through official website http://myexamapplication.in/bankuracourt/inputs/bcinstruction.aspx 14th May 2018 15th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 15th June 2018