- 21 Sports Quota – 9th October 2017
east central railway recruitment sports quota
|Name of Post||Sports Quota|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Official web Portal||www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in|
East Central Railway released new notification on their official website www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 21 (twenty one) Sports Quota vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 9th October 2017.
Sports Quota: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for East Central Railway Sports Quota job should have 12th pass or equivalent or higher education from recognized board and Graduate or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 25500 – 29200/- (for level 4/5) & Rs. 19900 – 21700/- (for level 2/3) Grade pay – 2400/ 2800/- (level 4/5) & Rs. 1900/ 2000/- (level 2/3) Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 1st January 2018.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on performance in trail, evaluation of Sports achievement, educational and Medical Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sports Quota vacancy should pay the below charges through crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft payable in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-Serviceman: Exempted from the payment of application fee
How to apply for East Central Railway vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, one passport size photographs send to the General Manager (Personal), Recruitment Section, E.C. Railway, Head Quarter Office, Hajipur Distt. – Vaishali, Bihar – 844101 on or before 9th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 9th October 2017