East Coast Railway recruitment 2017 apply for 08 Scouts, Guides Quota vacancies
East Coast Railway released new notification on their official website eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 08 (eight) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Scouts, 06 (six) for Guides Quota vacancies. Job seekers should apply from till 23rd February 2017.
East Coast Railway jobs 2017 Alert
|Name of Post||Scouts, Guides Quota|
|No of Vacancies||08|
|Official web Portal||eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in|
East Coast Railway recruitment 2017 Details
Scouts: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for East Coast Railway Scouts job should have 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (50% marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates and candidates possess higher qualification like Graduation / Post Graduation.). OR A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate for the posts in Technical Categories.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Guides Quota: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join East Coast Railway Guides Quota posts should have 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2017.
- Scouts: 18 to 29 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Guides Quota: 18 to 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- East Coast Railway admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Scouts, Guides Quota vacancies, and after exams candidates will be invited for Scouting Skill Assessment and Mark on certificate.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Scouts, Guides Quota vacancies should pay the below charges through Demand Draft / Postal Order in favour of FA & CAO, East Coast Railway payable at Bhubaneswar.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women: Rs.250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs.500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for East Coast Railway vacancies 2017:-
Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates and documents a passport size photograph send to the Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, South Block , Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017 on or before 23.02.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 23.02.2017
Advertisement Number:- ECoR /Pers/S & G/2016-17