EESL recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: In order to develop a viable ESCO industry, Ministry of Power has set up Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), a Joint Venture of NTPC Limited, PFC, REC and POWERGRID to facilitate implementation of energy efficiency projects. Within very few years of its inception EESL has made rapid strides in the area of Demand Side Management. Besides, being a leader in the arena, the company is now becoming a household name through its energy efficiency initiatives. The company is entering into a new phase of growth through diversification of its activities. EESL is an employee-oriented company and has highly liberal and progressive people policies focussed towards team building and employee growth.
Advertisement Number:- EESL/0320/07
Energy Efficiency Services Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Energy Efficiency Services Limited|
|Name of Post||Deputy General Manager, Additional General Manager|
|No of Post||07 posts|
|Last date to apply||25th November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Energy Efficiency Services Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Deputy General Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 47 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 43200 – 66000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology.
Name of Post:- Additional General Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 47 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 51300 – 73000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates PWD (More than 40%) communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC communities: 03 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 02 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How to apply online for Energy Efficiency Services Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website http://www.eeslindia.org from 14.11.2016 to 25.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 14.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 25.11.2016
- Only Indian Nationals within prescribed Upper Age limit are eligible to apply.
- The place/state of posting as above is only indicative and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India / abroad depending on exigencies of work.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Scanned copies of passport sized photograph, signature and soft copy of Resume should be kept ready beforehand as these documents would be required to be uploaded at the time of filling up of online application form.
- In case the candidate is from a PSU/internal candidate of EESL then he/she should have served a minimum of one year of service in immediate lower scale or equivalent scale for which he/she is being considered.However, in case of E8 scale, minimum of three years experience in the Pay scale of Rs. 43200-66000 or equivalent and for E7A scale, minimum of two years experience in the Pay scale of Rs. 43200-66000 or equivalent is required.
- All qualifications should be from UGC/AICTE recognised Instiute/Board.
- Teaching experience shall not be considered.
- Trainee experience period will not be counted as experience unless it is against a permanent vacancy leading to absorption in a regular pay scale in a Public Sector Undertaking/Government Department.
- Preference shall be given to the Candidates having experience in Public Sector Undertakings.
- Candidates may also opt for above positions through deputation from Goverment/other PSU’s. Those candidates presently serving in Central Govt./ State Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies, etc. and desirous of absorption on Deputation basis may indicate in the online application format and also fill up the the enclosed proforma (Annexure-A). It should be ensured that the duly filled format, along with, two passport size photographs, attested photo copies of educational certificates, experience, vigilance clearance, ACR/PMS ratings of last five years, etc. should reach EESL, through proper channel, by 28.11.2016 upto 5.00 PM. The candidate should bring the testimonials in originals of all relevant documents at the time of interview. The deputation will be initially for a period of two years extendable further at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Upper age limit for candidates applying for deputation/internal EESL candidates may be relaxed but in no case beyond the age of 55 years.
- One candidate can apply for one post only.
- All criteria mentioned above are for general candidates, however, relaxation of age, etc. as per Govt. guidelines shall be applicable for the vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC/PwD and Ex-Servicemen candidates. Wherever applicable, relaxation in Upper Age Limit shall be as follows: Sl No. Category Age relaxation 1 ST 5 Years 2 SC 5 Years 3 OBC 3 Years 4 Persons with Disability (More than 40%) 10 Years over and above category relaxation 5 ExServicemen 5 Years over and above category relaxation 6 Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 5 Years over and above category relaxation The reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste/ category certificate etc. in prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority, in support of their claim. In addition, the OBC-NCL (OBC-Non Creamy layer) candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the revised format applicable for the purpose of reservation in appointment to posts as per Government of India guidelines. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NCL candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as General. Where posts are not reserved for any category, candidates belonging to reserved category can apply subject to meeting general standards of eligibility. However maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 58 years including all possible age relaxations.
- Venue shall be intimated to candidates after scrutiny of Online Applications. Outstation candidates called for physical interviews would be entitled for reimbursement of actual fare of travel by air (Economy) or rail-2 Tier A/c or by road in accordance to the entitlement as per extant rules of the company at respective grades which will be duly initimated to the candidates called for interview.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises.
- Management reserves the right to offer a lower position to any candidate.
- Number of Vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement. A panel of shortlisted candidates may be maintained for six months for any additional vacancy.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if EESL comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of EESL.
- All computations of Age, Post Qualification Experience etc., shall be as on last date of submission of online application forms. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Candidates working in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomus bodies should apply online and furninsh “No Objection Certificate” at the time of GD / Interview . However, in the event of candidates failing to produce NOC from their parent departments shall have to submit an undertaking at the time of GD/ Interview that they will not claim any transfer benefit / protection of pay in case of their selection.
- Complaints attributable to compatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of EESL or its systems will not be entertained.
- In case of any query the same may be sent to email@example.com with “POST – _____” in the Subject Line. Candidates are advised to add this e-mail ID to their address book. EESL will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail / non-delivery of e-mail / delivery of e-mail to junk or spam folder. Contact No. 0120-4908000(11:00AM to 4:30 PM).